Columbia Spectre™ Backpack
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Sneak up on disorganization and kick procrastination to the curb with the Spectre™ Backpack by Columbia®.
- Heritage daypacks.
- OMNI-SHIELD® provides protection against absorption of liquids and stains.
- Techlite™ offers amazing performance for impact absorption, pressure relief and stability, all in a lightweight package.
- Top and side web handle for excellent carrying options on the go.
- Techlite shoulder straps are adjustable for a comfortable fit.
- Spacious main compartment for all your essentials.
- Padded laptop sleeve for protection of your electronics.
- Zip opening offers direct access to compartment.
- EVA foam padding on the bottom of the compartment.
- Tablet sleeve.
- Foam padded back for comfort and support.
- Internal organizing panel helps keep your gear tidy.
- Vertical zip pocket on the front panel.
- Exterior side zip pocket.
- Sternum strap with rescue whistle.
- Materials: 600D junior ballistic polyester and nylon.
- Capacity: 1530 cu in / 25 L.
- Bottom Width: 9 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 10 3⁄4 in
- Top Width: 8 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 19 in
- Strap Length: 35 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 15 in
- Handle Length: 7 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Columbia Spectre™ Backpack
I was looking for a backpack that I could take on the plane when I travel. This backpack will meet my needs. I was looking for something that would hold up and have plenty of space to keep stuff. Since I have an iPad I do not travel with a laptop. There is a padded space for my iPad with plenty of room for power cords for my iPad and smart phone. The zipper pocket on the front of the backpack will be perfect for my itinerary and boarding passes. Plus it will be a great place to put all the stuff out of my pockets before I have to go through security. It is easy to get into. I wanted something that was not too bulky and will fit in an overhead or under my seat. This backpack will work. I like the handle on the side and the handle at the top. They are both nice size handles that will be easy to grab. I did not want something that would be too big because I did not want it to get to heavy. Once I arrive at my destination this backpack will work great to keep with me so I have somewhere to keep my camera, maps, passports, snacks, tickets, etc. There is a small pocket with a zipper on the right side of the backpack that is the perfect size for a smartphone or iPod. Great place to stick my phone as I clear security. I like the color (blue) and it appears to be a sturdy bag. I have always had great luck with Columbia products.
- Patrick O - customer
- from Kentucky
- April 2, 2013
This is a great, totally functional backpack. It is medium sized and the back laptop pocket really makes the bag worth the money. I can fit all of my school books and my laptop in it, with a lot of room to spare! Love the color, overall, great product!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Eugene, Oregon
- February 8, 2013