- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Columbia Apparel Size Chart
- Climb the peaks or traverse the plains in the protective Silver Ridge™ L/S Shirt.
- Omni-Shade® UPF 40 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Omni-Wick® technology draws perspiration from high-moisture zones and disperses it across the fabric surface for faster drying.
- Sun protection collar is designed to either stay down or be flipped up for extended coverage.
- Full-button front closure.
- Zip Napoleon pocket.
- Rear vents provide increased cooling.
- Long sleeves sport a roll tab cuff feature.
- Shirttail hemline.
- Body: 100% polyester.
Sides: 86% polyester, 14% elastane.
Lining: 57% recycled polyester, 43% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Silver Ridge™ L/S Shirt by Columbia. Sorry!
Interested in new Columbia products?
Columbia Silver Ridge™ L/S Shirt
I bought this shirt 1 day before my field trip to Kenya. I was a little concerned about it might get dirty easily. I am very glad I bought this shirt. It was my great purchase for Africa. I could take a shower once a week but this shirt stayed nice and only got dust on it. Once I finally washed it it became like brand new. The side pocket comes very handy. The back of the collar is double and prevents you from sun burn on the neck.
- Sara S - customer
- from United States
- February 19, 2013
This is a cute and very comfortable 'active outdoor' style shirt from Columbia for women. Why I like it: -The buttons are placed so there is no gapage down the front that could show bra. -Has a clever way the long sleeves can be buttoned to be raised. (The tab/button design is opposite of the typical way this is seen) -Feminine look even though it is a utilitarian style shirt. -Softly fitted but not constrictive, fabric has a soft stretch. Venting in back shoulder. -Security zip pocket in front (for money, CC or such as anything else would visibly be lumpy). -Lightweight omni-wick fabric: love this fabric in hot, humid or muggy weather. Dries quickly! -I appreciate the 40 upf omni-shade that helps block UV rays. -This will pack with ease for future trips I have planned to tropical adventure destinations. -True to size. I love Zappos and their VIP fast shipping!
- Anonymous - customer
- from seattle
- September 8, 2012