- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Columbia Apparel Size Chart
- Climb the peaks or traverse the plains in the protective Silver Ridge™ L/S Shirt.
- Omni-Shade® UPF 50 helps protect your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Omni-Wick® technology draws perspiration from high-moisture zones and disperses it across the fabric surface for faster drying.
- Sun protection collar is designed to either stay down or be flipped up for extended coverage.
- Full-button front closure.
- Hook-and-loop flap chest pockets.
- Rear vents promote air circulation and cooling.
- Long sleeves sport a roll tab cuff feature.
- Shirttail hemline.
- Body: 100% nylon.
Lining: 57% recycled polyester, 43% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 30 in
- Chest Measurement: 44 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Silver Ridge™ L/S by Columbia. Sorry!
Interested in new Columbia products?
Columbia Silver Ridge™ L/S
Great shirt! I like the style, in the cooler mornings you keep it long sleeve, by the afternoon roll them up. When the temp is in the 40's it is warmer than Cotten, the technology is great!
I'd also recommend: Mountain Hardwear
- Jeff - customer
- from Maryland
- April 28, 2013