- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Columbia® Peakfreak Enduro™ Mid Leather Outdry® shoe has superior versatility with the perfect combination of lightweight support and water protection to keep you dry for a multitude of activities.
- Waterproof nubuck leather and mesh upper offers excellent protection and breathability.
- Mid-profile design helps stabilize the foot and ankle during any activity.
- Traditional lace-up closure for a preferred fit.
- Outdry® technology has a waterproof and breathable membrane design to keep your feet dry and protected against the elements.
- Padded tongue and collar for extra comfort.
- Techlite® stone shield on the forefoot protects your foot against abrasions.
- Full-length Techlite™ midsole provides lightweight cushioning, shock absorption, and comfortable support.
- Non-marking Omni-Grip® rubber compound with a heel crash zone and multidirectional traction lugs provide excellent traction on both wet, dry and rugged surfaces.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Circumference: 9 in
- Shaft: 5 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Peakfreak Enduro™ Mid Leather Outdry by Columbia. Sorry!