- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- It'll be a successful trek in rain or shine with the Columbia® Pathgrinder™ Leather Outdry® trail shoe keeping you protected and steady on your feet with its superior waterproof protection, durable construction and excellent lugged outsole.
- Abrasion-resistant upper mesh with leather overlays for long-lasting durability.
- Features OutDry® waterproof, breathable construction that keeps your dry and comfortable with the latest in waterproof technology.
- Soft textile lining for added comfort.
- Back pull loop for easy entry.
- Full-length Techlite™ midsole provides lightweight cushioning.
- Midfoot outsole wrap wing adds torsional rigidity underfoot.
- Full-length Omni-Grip™ outsole is designed with independent lug patterns to improve traction on hard and soft surfaces.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Pathgrinder™ Leather Outdry® by Columbia. Sorry!
Interested in new Columbia products?
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Columbia Pathgrinder™ Leather Outdry®
These are comfortable lightweight shoes that I use for urban travel. I travel overseas to many cities and these shoes give all day comfort after walking on concrete, stairs, cobblestone, etc. The sole is firm and provides good protection.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Richard B - customer
- from Tulsa, Oklahoma
- April 16, 2013