- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Forge ahead in rain or shine with the weather-ready design of the Newton Ridge™ Plus by Columbia®.
- Waterproof leather upper with high abrasion synthetic heel overlays for superb durability.
- Features OmniShield™ water and stain-resistant treatment to help keep out the elements.
- Durable metal lace hooks and D-rings help secure the foot in place.
- Lightly padded insole offers better cushioning while you're on the move.
- Molded nylon shank offers excellent stability.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides all-day comfort and support.
- Non-marking Omni-Grip™ rubber compound outsole offers superior traction on the trail.
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Newton Ridge™ Plus by Columbia. Sorry!
Interested in new Columbia products?
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
85% True to size
15% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
77% Felt true to width
23% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
46% Excellent arch support
54% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Columbia Newton Ridge™ Plus
I have extreme over-pronating feet and problematic tendons in my ankles, so I must be very careful to buy only shoes with extraordinary support. These shoes had that and were comfortable as well. I still have to add orthotics, but I have to do that with any shoe. Overall, I'd rate these as one of the best shoes I've yet found - and they're priced reasonably. I'm sure I'll buy another pair.
- William H - customer
- from Albany NY
- May 8, 2013
Great boots! Very comfortable and very warm yet very light feel so you could walk in them forever! Zappos is the best sit for shoes!
- Anonymous - customer
- February 25, 2013
Beautiful and comfortable boots. But this shoe comes narrower and shorter than true size. I usually wear size 9.5-10 shoes. I ordered the 10EE and was shocked when I put it on. Not only were my toes cramped, it was way too narrow. I returned it and exchanged it for 10.5EE. Much better! I think I could have ordered the 11EE and probably would feel good too.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Jon P - customer
- January 4, 2013
This is my first purchase here. Shoes have surpassed all my expectations, they are light, do not miss the water, even in our cold -20 foot feels comfortable. Certainly for a long walk in the cold, they are not good, but I think 10-15 degrees is quite stand.
- Andrey - customer
- from Kazakhstan
- December 27, 2012
Great boot. Very happy with it. I'm hard on boots so we'll see as time goes on.I might even get another pair. When you buy a 15 EE you need a back-up to give you time to find another in that size. So far, so good! Aaaah! Dry, warm, comfy. Life is good, Skippy!
- Joe K - customer
- from Fresno Co, CA
- December 13, 2012