- Columbia Kids Size Chart
- Don't let a couple of raindrops break your stride. Get this Columbia® jacket and get back to business.
- Omni-Shield™ technology works as a barrier to resist light precipitation and stains, keeping you clean and protected.
- Double weave construction features a cozy, brushed-back lining.
- Attached, adjustable storm hood.
- Full-zip front closure with interior wind flap.
- Long sleeves sport gathered contour cuffs.
- Two hand pockets.
- Droptail hem extends coverage.
- Reflective trim increases visibility in low-light conditions.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2XS (4-5 Little Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Splash Flash™ Hooded Softshell (Little Kids/Big Kids) by Columbia Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Columbia Kids products?
Columbia Believes in the Greater Outdoors.
For us at Columbia, the outdoors isn't about the conquest, or the victory atop the mountain. Columbia believes in the passion that drives all of us in any activity we choose. We believe that the outdoors is an experience that should be accepted on your terms, not ours. Because frankly, anything you do outside can represent the outdoors. And we believe that all are welcome in a place we call Columbia's Greater Outdoors. This is the passion behind everything we make, from snow boots, to fishing shirts; and from sun hats to the warmest winter jacket you can find, and the innovation that supports it all. We believe in quality products for all people of the Greater Outdoors. Welcome to Columbia's Greater Outdoors.
Columbia is first and foremost an outdoor product company, but in many ways, it's a technology company. Being an industry leader in technology sets Columbia apart from its competition with innovation stories that run throughout the entire product offering. Columbia offers the difference between just "something to wear" and something that's truly functional and will enhance a consumer's outdoor experience. So, whether it's cooling a hot day, drying a wet day, or keeping you light on your feet, our technologies have real meaning when our customer interacts with them.