- Columbia Kids Size Chart
- Slip your little girl into the Snow Slope™ Bib and head out to build an amazing snow fort!
- Waterproof fabric increases protection from the elements.
- Omni-Shield® technology creates a barrier that resists light precipitation and stains.
- OUTGROWN™ grow system allows multiseason wear.
- Adjustable suspenders.
- Zip front for easy on and off.
- Rear elastic waist and side hook-and-loop adjusters for a dialed-in fit.
- Boot gaiters keep the elements out.
- Reinforced cuffs increase durability.
- Shell & Lining: 100% nylon.
Insulation: 140g Slimtech 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Inseam: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (7-8 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Snow Slope™ Bib (Little Kids) by Columbia Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Columbia Kids products?
Columbia Believes in the Greater Outdoors.
For us at Columbia, the outdoors isn't about the conquest, or the victory atop the mountain. Columbia believes in the passion that drives all of us in any activity we choose. We believe that the outdoors is an experience that should be accepted on your terms, not ours. Because frankly, anything you do outside can represent the outdoors. And we believe that all are welcome in a place we call Columbia's Greater Outdoors. This is the passion behind everything we make, from snow boots, to fishing shirts; and from sun hats to the warmest winter jacket you can find, and the innovation that supports it all. We believe in quality products for all people of the Greater Outdoors. Welcome to Columbia's Greater Outdoors.
Columbia is first and foremost an outdoor product company, but in many ways, it's a technology company. Being an industry leader in technology sets Columbia apart from its competition with innovation stories that run throughout the entire product offering. Columbia offers the difference between just "something to wear" and something that's truly functional and will enhance a consumer's outdoor experience. So, whether it's cooling a hot day, drying a wet day, or keeping you light on your feet, our technologies have real meaning when our customer interacts with them.