- Columbia Kids Size Chart
- She's at that age when nothing you buy her is in style or what she likes. Well, why not throw a wrench in things and bring home these Columbia Kids® pants. She'll be speechless, for once.
- Front waist closure with zipper and snap.
- Belt loops at waist with adjustable hook-and-loop straps and elastic band at back for a secure fit.
- Two front pockets with zipper closure.
- Reinforced stitching at thighs and knees.
- Brand detailing at legs.
- Elastic gaiters with snap closure keep out snow and rain.
- 100% polyester.
- Cuff: 100% polyester.
- Lining: 100% nylon.
- Brushed lining: 100% polyester.
- Insulation: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 35 in
- Inseam: 26 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10-12 Big Kids. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Crushed Out Pant (Big Kids) by Columbia Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Columbia Kids products?
Columbia Believes in the Greater Outdoors.
For us at Columbia, the outdoors isn't about the conquest, or the victory atop the mountain. Columbia believes in the passion that drives all of us in any activity we choose. We believe that the outdoors is an experience that should be accepted on your terms, not ours. Because frankly, anything you do outside can represent the outdoors. And we believe that all are welcome in a place we call Columbia's Greater Outdoors. This is the passion behind everything we make, from snow boots, to fishing shirts; and from sun hats to the warmest winter jacket you can find, and the innovation that supports it all. We believe in quality products for all people of the Greater Outdoors. Welcome to Columbia's Greater Outdoors.
Columbia is first and foremost an outdoor product company, but in many ways, it's a technology company. Being an industry leader in technology sets Columbia apart from its competition with innovation stories that run throughout the entire product offering. Columbia offers the difference between just "something to wear" and something that's truly functional and will enhance a consumer's outdoor experience. So, whether it's cooling a hot day, drying a wet day, or keeping you light on your feet, our technologies have real meaning when our customer interacts with them.