- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- Simple as it gets, the Escapade by Columbia® is a functional and durable watch that will keep your time in style.
- Silicone strap for added durability.
- Luminous dial gives you the visibility that you need when the lights are low.
- 100 Meters water resistant for protection and durability.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 35 mm
- Case Width: 36 mm
- Case Depth: 11 mm
- Band Width: 3⁄4 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 8 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Escapade by Columbia. Sorry!
Interested in new Columbia products?
I love the style and comfort of this watch. However, I've showered twice with it on, and both times water has leaked into the watch. It's supposed to be water resistant to 100 meters. Yes, the stem was pushed in.
- Carla L - customer
- from Bardstown, Ky
- November 17, 2012
This watch looks great but it is not water resistant. Fogs up from being exposed to the slightest bit of water. Don't waste your money.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Puerto Rico
- November 6, 2012
I received this watch today and I am quite impressed with it. I got the raspberry color and it is very cool. Here's how the size worked out for me. My wrist measures 5" and I have two extra holes on the band when it's on comfortably. There's not a Dude I know who could wear this watch or color. He'd have to be a spindly little guy. So I would say if you are a slim chick - go for it. It keeps time perfectly and is actually quite comfy on. The dial lights up well in the dark or in dim light; love it.
I'd also recommend: Merrell
- Cathy K - customer
- from Cedar Rapids, IA
- September 12, 2012
I have this watch in black and yellow. I really like that the strap is tucked in. I wear them both all the time and they have help up nicely. Perfect for an active lifestyle.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Lincoln, NE
- April 26, 2012