- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- If you want unsurpassed strength, durability and organization in a pack, then the Columbia™ Elite One Technical Daypack is the one you're looking for.
- Backpack has a water-repellent soft shell with a rugged, waterproof Tarmaq bottom for effective resistance against wear and tear.
- Main compartment features multiple organization pockets, including an elasticized folder for holding important papers.
- Features Omni-Shield® advanced repellency to keep the elements out of your stuff.
- Padded laptop sleeve fits up to most standard 17" laptops and has a soft fleece lining, a dense EVA foam shock absorbing insert on bottom laptop compartment for extra protection, and a waterproof zipper to keep the elements out.
- Front mesh shove-it pocket let's you stash away your stuff that you can access easily anytime you need it.
- Backdraft™ back panel provides extra breathability with the directional foam conduits that direct hot air out and cooler air in.
- The Techlite™ shoulder straps are made of an incredibly strong, lightweight compound molded around breathable, cushioned mesh inserts that provide extra comfort.
- Removable hip belt helps keep things balanced and easy to carry on those heavy load days.
- Compression straps allow you to cinch down the volume to perfectly fit the pack's content.
- Sternum strap with rescue whistle.
- Reflective safety accents.
- Water-bottle pocket.
- Reinforced zipper pulls and haul loop.
- Materials: 100% polyester.
- Bottom Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Top Width: 11 in
- Depth: 9 in
- Height: 19 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 38 in
- Strap Drop: 16 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 1 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Elite One Technical Daypack by Columbia. Sorry!