- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Columbia® Drainsock™ II will have you moving swiftly through any water activity with its durability and quick-draining capabilities so you stay in total comfort all day long.
- Breathable, single layer ripstop upper offers superior ventilation and drainage.
- Translucent TPU toe cap provides extra durability.
- Contoured heel cup for added comfort and performance.
- Lightly cushioned footbed is fully drainable.
- Techlite™ midsole features a larger number of drainage ports than its predecessor in the forefoot and heel for optimal drainage properties, allowing to drain 33% faster.
- Omni-Grip® rubber outsole with siped lugs provide increased traction on wet surfaces.
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Drainsock™ II by Columbia. Sorry!
Interested in new Columbia products?
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
100% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Columbia Drainsock™ II
These shoes looked cute (like my very first amphibious shoe from Salomon, which had actual yellow rubber straps where the design is on these) but the uppers are so thin, they are see through if you lift your toes -thinner than a bathing suit even. I imagine one brush with some rocks and these would be torn. The thin upper also didn't offer any support or protection for my feet. The shoe is rather wide as well. The sole seemed durable (a sort of mismatch between the upper and the sole) but it didn't offer any arch support. Sadly these are going back - they were the least obnoxious looking, least busy watershoe out there that fully enclosed the foot and my last pair of water shoes (Native) were attractive alas, they allowed pebbles and debris in but you had to take the shoe off to clean them out.
I'd also recommend: Salomon
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Boston, Mass.
- May 22, 2013