- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Columbia Apparel Size Chart
- Jump in puddles to your heart's content in the Arcadia™ Rain Jacket.
- Fully seam-sealed Omni-Tech® fabric provides waterproof, breathable protection from the elements.
- Adjustable storm hood.
- Full-zip front closure with internal and external storm flaps.
- Interior mesh lining for increased breathability.
- Raglan sleeves provide full range of movement and eliminate shoulder seam chafing.
- Hood-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Two zip hand pockets and one interior zip pocket.
- Adjustable drawcord hem.
- Body: 100% nylon.
Side Panel & Lining: 100% polyester.
Mesh: 57% recycled polyester, 43% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Arcadia™ Rain Jacket by Columbia. Sorry!
Interested in new Columbia products?
Columbia Arcadia™ Rain Jacket
I purchased this after a particularly rainy spring and wanted a jacket with a hood. For the price, it is a great deal - the hood works great and it has a nice fit. Light weight and you can easily wear bulkier clothing underneath. I am usually between a S and a M and went with the M and it fits great.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- May 14, 2013
I got a rain jacket due to rainy weather these past few months and I love it! I'm always satisfied with Zappos and their fast shipping. When I tried it on, the arms fit perfectly but overall, it was a little big on me even though I got a small. I'm thinking if I put it over a sweatshirt or what not, it will be perfect! The color is little bit darker, which I like, and I love the soft part on your chin! I am very satisfied with my purchase!
Felt a half size larger than marked
- Holly - customer
- May 9, 2013
First of all, for each item Zappos shows the best reviews before the more critical ones. This jacket was nice when I first got it but it is not made of quality material. The material lining the zipper ripped only 2 days after I received it and kept ripping whenever I zipped it. I had to return it. It fits nicely, though. But it is a little uncomfortable with the hood on and looks sort of dorky. Just beware of the material and careful not to rip it.
I'd also recommend: North Face
- Susie S - customer
- from Newark, Delaware
- April 15, 2013
As always, Zappos does not disappoint with their super fast shipping. Literally received this jacket the next day. Although I was hoping this jacket would be lightweight enough to hike and walk dogs on those rainy summer days, it's not. That being said, it will be the perfect spring and fall jacket. It has a little weight to it, so it will be great for the chilly days, but far too warm for summer days. I haven't worn it in the rain yet, but there is rain in the forecast! The sleeves are nice and long and the fit is flattering. This may not be what I was hoping for, but I'm certainly happy I ordered it!
- Shellie T - customer
- from Holly, Michigan
- March 29, 2013