- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Update your daily style with this season's sleek-chic temptations with the Zoe Structured Satchel!
- Luscious leather satchel.
- Dual handles with a buckle-adjustable strap.
- Exterior flap and slip pockets.
- Decorative hardware accents.
- Top zip closure.
- Features a back-wall zip pocket, slip pockets and a key fob.
- Lined interior.
- Bottom Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 6 1⁄2 in
- Height: 12 in
- Handle Length: 15 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 4 1⁄2 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 41 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 17 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Zoe Structured Satchel by Cole Haan. Sorry!
Interested in new Cole Haan products?
Born more than a century ago at the intersection of form and function, Cole Haan has been innovating ever since founder Trafton Cole started making resoleable shoes during the depression. After being bought by Nike in 1988, Cole Haan began introducing footwear with built-in air chambers, utilizing Nike's cutting edge technology to make everything from women's heels to wingtips more comfortable than they'd ever been. Today, the NYC-based brand takes its inspiration from the streets of New York City, offering a range of classic staples with their signature twist—from outerwear and handbags to heels and weekenders—that can stand up to the rigors of the city and still look good.
Cole Haan Zoe Structured Satchel
I liked the bag. Leather smelled great. Constructed nicely. Love the interior color and features, and I insist on exterior pockets of some sort. All that was there, including bottom feet. I had to send the bag back unfortunately b/c for me it didn't open up widely enough at the zipper. Some people don't have an issue with this, but I want to be able to open it up and see and feel around, especially for a bag this big. This is a big bag, and that fit my needs. Some may call it too boxy. The leather is soft, but I was really looking for a little more buttery feel. This bag will work great for some, but didn't quite hit the mark for my personal needs.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Dallas, Texas
- May 15, 2013