- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Classic silhouette with a unique twist, these tights from Cole Haan™ will have you looking like one cool cat amongst the bland office crowd. It's all good though, because you'll still fit in with your dress code regulations, you're just expressing your passion for fashion in a subtle way.
- Solid design with large seams along the seat of tights.
- Elastic waist.
- 35% nylon, 35% rayon, 18% polyester, 8% wool, 3% cashmere, 2% spandex, 1% other fibers.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Wool Back Seam Tight by Cole Haan. Sorry!
Interested in new Cole Haan products?
Born more than a century ago at the intersection of form and function, Cole Haan has been innovating ever since founder Trafton Cole started making resoleable shoes during the depression. After being bought by Nike in 1988, Cole Haan began introducing footwear with built-in air chambers, utilizing Nike's cutting edge technology to make everything from women's heels to wingtips more comfortable than they'd ever been. Today, the NYC-based brand takes its inspiration from the streets of New York City, offering a range of classic staples with their signature twist—from outerwear and handbags to heels and weekenders—that can stand up to the rigors of the city and still look good.
Cole Haan Wool Back Seam Tight
Very nice and warm! Legs look slimmer in these tights! Love!
- Anonymous - customer
- from NY
- March 14, 2013
These tights are a fantastic material, and style. The definitely feel like a nice soft sweater, and they are thick without feeling bulky. Unfortunately for me, they also don't stay put well at all. I admittedly have very long legs, but I spent the whole time I was wearing them trying to casually hitch them back up. So, be warned - I don't know if this is because of my own leg length, or the structure of the tights, but it was frustrating!
- Anonymous - customer
- January 10, 2013