- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Keep your elegance up to date this season with the classy Cole Haan™ Village Hobo.
- Softly pebbled leather hobo bag.
- Top zip closure.
- Single shoulder strap.
- Exterior slip pockets.
- Signature logo-engraved plaque.
- Protective metal foot base.
- Fully lined interior.
- Features a back-wall zip pocket and three slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 13 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 9 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 15 in
- Strap Drop: 9 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Village Hobo by Cole Haan. Sorry!
Interested in new Cole Haan products?
Born more than a century ago at the intersection of form and function, Cole Haan has been innovating ever since founder Trafton Cole started making resoleable shoes during the depression. After being bought by Nike in 1988, Cole Haan began introducing footwear with built-in air chambers, utilizing Nike's cutting edge technology to make everything from women's heels to wingtips more comfortable than they'd ever been. Today, the NYC-based brand takes its inspiration from the streets of New York City, offering a range of classic staples with their signature twist—from outerwear and handbags to heels and weekenders—that can stand up to the rigors of the city and still look good.
Cole Haan Village Hobo
Beautiful bag! As usual, excellent quality from Cole Haan...it's a very roomy bag with a comfortable shoulder strap. Soft but sturdy pebbled leather. I love the added feature of an outside side pocket. I highly recommend to anyone.
- Janice K - customer
- from Salem, MA
- April 10, 2013