- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Extra, extra read all about it! Put your personality in print carrying the Cole Haan™ Newspaper Bag.
- Messenger bag made of leather.
- Top flap with a buckled-strap closure.
- Adjustable crossbody strap.
- Cole Haan embossed logo on the flap.
- Contrast-colored stitching.
- Flat base to provide upright structure.
- Polyester-lined interior featuring two multifunctional pockets.
- Made in India and Imported.
- Bottom Width: 9 in
- Middle Width: 10 in
- Top Width: 10 in
- Depth: 2 1⁄2 in
- Height: 10 in
- Strap Length: 149 in
- Strap Drop: 23 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Newspaper Bag by Cole Haan. Sorry!
Interested in new Cole Haan products?
Born more than a century ago at the intersection of form and function, Cole Haan has been innovating ever since founder Trafton Cole started making resoleable shoes during the depression. After being bought by Nike in 1988, Cole Haan began introducing footwear with built-in air chambers, utilizing Nike's cutting edge technology to make everything from women's heels to wingtips more comfortable than they'd ever been. Today, the NYC-based brand takes its inspiration from the streets of New York City, offering a range of classic staples with their signature twist—from outerwear and handbags to heels and weekenders—that can stand up to the rigors of the city and still look good.