- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Your good looks, smarts, and even smarter sense of style have gotten you far in life. You've never had to compete for anything, ever. But you're about to meet your match with the Merced Casual Zip Top Brief from Cole Haan™.
- Made of supple, full-grain leather.
- Holds your wallet, file folders and a slim laptop.
- Dual handles with an attachable crossbody strap.
- Exterior slip pocket with magnetic closure and a small front exterior slip pocket.
- Top double-zip closure.
- Lined interior with a back wall zip pocket, multifunctional slip pockets and a padded computer slip pocket.
- Bottom Width: 16 in
- Depth: 3 1⁄2 in
- Height: 11 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 46 in
- Strap Drop: 16 in
- Handle Length: 19 in
- Handle Drop: 7 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 5 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Merced Casual Zip Top Brief by Cole Haan. Sorry!
Interested in new Cole Haan products?
Born more than a century ago at the intersection of form and function, Cole Haan has been innovating ever since founder Trafton Cole started making resoleable shoes during the depression. After being bought by Nike in 1988, Cole Haan began introducing footwear with built-in air chambers, utilizing Nike's cutting edge technology to make everything from women's heels to wingtips more comfortable than they'd ever been. Today, the NYC-based brand takes its inspiration from the streets of New York City, offering a range of classic staples with their signature twist—from outerwear and handbags to heels and weekenders—that can stand up to the rigors of the city and still look good.
Cole Haan Merced Casual Zip Top Brief
Such a beautiful bag! Rich cognac brown color, and very soft leather. I was looking for a professional bag that could fit my laptop, files, planner, and other accessories...this was the perfect choice. It has held up well with my travels; very little wear thus far!
- Anonymous - customer
- October 24, 2012