- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Keep your elegance and style easily portable with the on-the-go Jitney East/West Convertible Crossbody.
- Made of glossy patent leather.
- Removable crossbody strap.
- Exterior zipper pocket.
- Expandable zipper bottom.
- Top-zip closure.
- Interior lining features a back-wall zip pocket and slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 9 1⁄4 in
- Depth: 3⁄4 in
- Extended Depth: 1 3⁄4 in
- Height: 7 1⁄4 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 49 1⁄2 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 23 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Jitney East/West Convertible Crossbody by Cole Haan. Sorry!
Interested in new Cole Haan products?
Born more than a century ago at the intersection of form and function, Cole Haan has been innovating ever since founder Trafton Cole started making resoleable shoes during the depression. After being bought by Nike in 1988, Cole Haan began introducing footwear with built-in air chambers, utilizing Nike's cutting edge technology to make everything from women's heels to wingtips more comfortable than they'd ever been. Today, the NYC-based brand takes its inspiration from the streets of New York City, offering a range of classic staples with their signature twist—from outerwear and handbags to heels and weekenders—that can stand up to the rigors of the city and still look good.