- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You'll be fit for a suit and tie or jeans and a tee with the handsome Hermitage Tuxedo Wallet!
- Made of rich leather.
- Contrast stitching detail.
- Signature logo embossing.
- Interior features a bill compartment and a few credit card slots.
- Leather-lined interior.
- Bottom Width: 4 in
- Middle Width: 4 in
- Top Width: 4 in
- Depth: 3⁄4 in
- Height: 3 in
- Weight: 1.3 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Hermitage Tuxedo Wallet by Cole Haan. Sorry!
Interested in new Cole Haan products?
Born more than a century ago at the intersection of form and function, Cole Haan has been innovating ever since founder Trafton Cole started making resoleable shoes during the depression. After being bought by Nike in 1988, Cole Haan began introducing footwear with built-in air chambers, utilizing Nike's cutting edge technology to make everything from women's heels to wingtips more comfortable than they'd ever been. Today, the NYC-based brand takes its inspiration from the streets of New York City, offering a range of classic staples with their signature twist—from outerwear and handbags to heels and weekenders—that can stand up to the rigors of the city and still look good.