- Cole Haan Size Guide
- It may be pouring, but you're the one making a splash in this stylish Cole Haan™ raincoat.
- Water-resistant jacket keeps precipitation at bay.
- Attached hood extends protection.
- Snap placket disguises a zip closure.
- Long sleeves boast a button tab roll up feature.
- Adjustable drawstring waist for a dialed-in fit.
- Snap flap pockets at chest.
- Dual-entry flap hand pockets.
- One interior pocket at left.
- Snap-down storm flap at back.
- Fully lined.
- Body: 55% cotton, 45% polyamide.
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Dry clean only.
- Length: 32 in
- Chest Measurement: 36 in
- Sleeve Length: 33 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (US 2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Four Pocket Sotton Rain Hooded Jacket by Cole Haan. Sorry!
Interested in new Cole Haan products?
Born more than a century ago at the intersection of form and function, Cole Haan has been innovating ever since founder Trafton Cole started making resoleable shoes during the depression. After being bought by Nike in 1988, Cole Haan began introducing footwear with built-in air chambers, utilizing Nike's cutting edge technology to make everything from women's heels to wingtips more comfortable than they'd ever been. Today, the NYC-based brand takes its inspiration from the streets of New York City, offering a range of classic staples with their signature twist—from outerwear and handbags to heels and weekenders—that can stand up to the rigors of the city and still look good.