- Cole Haan Size Guide
- Stroll snowy streets in a sophisticated Cole Haan™ maxi coat that delivers classic style with a ladylike sensibility.
- Quilted poly coat boasts down fill for warmth without added bulk.
- Oversize pillow collar.
- Snap placket hides a zip closure.
- Shaping darts provide proportion and flatter feminine curves.
- Snap hand pockets.
- Single interior pocket.
- Elastic threading at hem create a gorgeous gathered effect.
- Locking-toggle cinch cords at elasticized back waist.
- Fully lined.
- 100% polyester;
Fill: 60% down, 40% feather.
- Dry clean only.
- Length: 50 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (US 2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Classic Down Long Coat w/ Dart Stitch Details by Cole Haan. Sorry!
Interested in new Cole Haan products?
Born more than a century ago at the intersection of form and function, Cole Haan has been innovating ever since founder Trafton Cole started making resoleable shoes during the depression. After being bought by Nike in 1988, Cole Haan began introducing footwear with built-in air chambers, utilizing Nike's cutting edge technology to make everything from women's heels to wingtips more comfortable than they'd ever been. Today, the NYC-based brand takes its inspiration from the streets of New York City, offering a range of classic staples with their signature twist—from outerwear and handbags to heels and weekenders—that can stand up to the rigors of the city and still look good.
Cole Haan Classic Down Long Coat w/ Dart Stitch Details
I bought this for my wife for Christmas and was a bit nervous when my daughter's did not approve. This time they were wrong! My wife loves this coat and it looks fabulous on her. She loves the warmth and the comfort and I cannot stop staring at her. The curves are flattering and it is just an overall classy coat. I am very pleased with this purchase!
- VWY - customer
- from Aurora, Colorado
- December 31, 2012