- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Look clean and crisp for a new season with the classically refreshing Brooke Small Flap Tote.
- Constructed of softly pebbled leather.
- Holds your wallet, sunglasses, personal technology and a small cosmetic case.
- Dual handles with an optional shoulder strap for versatility.
- Signature logo hardware.
- Magnetic flap closure.
- Features a back-wall zip pocket, slip pockets and a key fob.
- Lined interior.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 10 in
- Strap Length: 40 in
- Strap Drop: 20 in
- Handle Length: 20 in
- Handle Drop: 10 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Brooke Small Flap Tote by Cole Haan. Sorry!
Interested in new Cole Haan products?
Born more than a century ago at the intersection of form and function, Cole Haan has been innovating ever since founder Trafton Cole started making resoleable shoes during the depression. After being bought by Nike in 1988, Cole Haan began introducing footwear with built-in air chambers, utilizing Nike's cutting edge technology to make everything from women's heels to wingtips more comfortable than they'd ever been. Today, the NYC-based brand takes its inspiration from the streets of New York City, offering a range of classic staples with their signature twist—from outerwear and handbags to heels and weekenders—that can stand up to the rigors of the city and still look good.
Cole Haan Brooke Small Flap Tote
This is the most beautiful bag I have ever owned! The leather is very soft and the color is much prettier than it looks. It's an ivory with marbling of gold. It is large enough to hold everything I need, but not bulky. I don't usually spend a lot for a handbag, but this one is really worth it.
- Anna - customer
- from Concord, NC
- March 28, 2012
Love, love, love this bag. It was even better than what I expected, although you can never go wrong with Cole Haan. I bought this for my daughter for her new job. She needed something stylish, yet classy for business and this was the perfect bag. She loves it and looks so sharp. Thanks Zappo.
I'd also recommend: Kate Spade
- Anonymous - customer
- from Maui, Hawaii
- July 14, 2012