- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Complete your look with the softly elegant Cole Haan® Anne Street Frame Satchel.
- Supple leather handbag.
- Magnetic closure.
- Rolled handles with a detachable shoulder strap.
- Signature logo-engraved hardware.
- Protective metal foot base.
- Fully lined interior.
- Features a back-wall zip pocket, two slip pockets, and a key fob.
- Bottom Width: 14 in
- Depth: 7 in
- Height: 9 in
- Handle Length: 16 in
- Handle Drop: 4 1⁄2 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 38 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 17 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Anne Street Frame Satchel by Cole Haan. Sorry!
Interested in new Cole Haan products?
Born more than a century ago at the intersection of form and function, Cole Haan has been innovating ever since founder Trafton Cole started making resoleable shoes during the depression. After being bought by Nike in 1988, Cole Haan began introducing footwear with built-in air chambers, utilizing Nike's cutting edge technology to make everything from women's heels to wingtips more comfortable than they'd ever been. Today, the NYC-based brand takes its inspiration from the streets of New York City, offering a range of classic staples with their signature twist—from outerwear and handbags to heels and weekenders—that can stand up to the rigors of the city and still look good.