- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You don't need to be by the breaks and waves to bask in the incredible comfort of the Suede Astro Jump from Cobian™!
- Synthetic suede strap with comfortable neoprene lining.
- Super squishy foam topsole for cushy comfort.
- Hardened EVA outsole with repeat Cobian logos.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 4 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Suede Astro Jump by Cobian. Sorry!
Interested in new Cobian products?
With fresh designs and materials, Cobian continues to develop quality sandals and footwear. Cobian sandals and footwear have brought comfort to an entirely new level. Nestled in Southern California, the comfort, quality and craftsmanship continues to be recognized worldwide. Strategic marketing backed by professional athletes, Cobian sandals and footwear continue their reign on the industry.
Surfers and beach enthusiasts would agree, Cobian sandals and footwear definitely set themselves apart from the rest. The combination of fashion and performance exudes Cobian sandals and footwear. Establishing itself as brand with quality sandals and footwear, Cobian is quickly becoming a lifestyle. Whether it be sand or street, Cobian sandals and footwear will get you there in style…with no compromises.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Cobian Suede Astro Jump
The perfect "flop" for tender feet. I have degenerative issues with the balls of my feet and require very soft inserts/soles and good support in any shoe. After much trial and error, I've found this the best flip flop for me as the sole is VERY soft and "breaks in" quickly at just the right spot! The toe thong is comfortable and takes no time to break in. Love 'em!
I'd also recommend: New Balance
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Billings, Montana
- May 16, 2013