- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Wave.Roam is part of the Clarks® Wavewalk™ Collection.
- The Wave.Roam sandal from Clarks is the perfect footwear for those active days.
- Suede and synthetic upper with adjustable hook-and-loop straps allows for a secure fit.
- Soft synthetic lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- EVA-cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Flexible rubber outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Wave.Roam by Clarks. Sorry!
Interested in new Clarks products?
Enjoy every step in Clarks. Built with style and comfort to deliver great quality and value, every pair of Clarks brand footwear has technology built right in. With the elegant craftsmanship of the Clarks Artisan Collection to the extreme comfort of the Clarks Unstructured Collection and the quirky originality of Clarks Originals including their famous Clarks desert boot, Clarks never compromises on style in their quest to deliver superior quality and value.
The Clarks Companies N.A., makers of Clarks shoes, Bostonian shoes, Privo shoes, Indigo shoes, and Originals is a pioneer in the concept of comfort footwear. One part tradition. One part innovation. Clarks has a 180+ year heritage of designing and manufacturing uniquely styled, top quality, comfortable footwear.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
100% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Ordered these and a pair of ECCOs for my husband who has a very narrow, hard to fit foot. Surprisingly both shoes fit him perfectly. The adjustable heel strap really made the difference. He ultimately chose the ECCOs, but only because he liked the style/color better. These were just as comfortable. Too bad we couldn't afford to keep both pairs!!
I'd also recommend: ECCO
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Deidre - customer
- from KY
- June 3, 2013