- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Wave.Nimble is part of the Clarks® Wavewalk™ Collection.
- Easy style and comfort can be had with the sport-inspired Wave.Nimble sneaker from Clarks.
- Soft suede and synthetic upper in an easy on-and-off silhouette for a quick wearing experience.
- Soft mesh and synthetic lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Removable OrthoLite®-cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Flexible EVA and rubber outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Wave.Nimble by Clarks. Sorry!
Interested in new Clarks products?
Enjoy every step in Clarks. Built with style and comfort to deliver great quality and value, every pair of Clarks brand footwear has technology built right in. With the elegant craftsmanship of the Clarks Artisan Collection to the extreme comfort of the Clarks Unstructured Collection and the quirky originality of Clarks Originals including their famous Clarks desert boot, Clarks never compromises on style in their quest to deliver superior quality and value.
The Clarks Companies N.A., makers of Clarks shoes, Bostonian shoes, Privo shoes, Indigo shoes, and Originals is a pioneer in the concept of comfort footwear. One part tradition. One part innovation. Clarks has a 180+ year heritage of designing and manufacturing uniquely styled, top quality, comfortable footwear.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Nice shoes and great service! I called Zappos number at about 4 p.m. and these shoes were at my front door by 10 a.m. the next morning! I've worn socks but have also gone sockless with these and they are quite comfy both ways. The toe box is quite adequate so I don't get that neuralgia burn that bugs some of us 66-year old Type 2 diabetes types. Good ventilation. I'm wearing these on my next European trip!
I'd also recommend: Rockport
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- CARLOS - customer
- from Laredo, TX
- May 24, 2013