- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Keep it casual with these handsome slip-on sneakers from Clarks®.
- Rich suede and leather upper with dual goring that allows for easy on-and-off wear.
- Fabric, mesh, and leather lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Removable EVA-cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Flexible TPR outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Vulcan Remus by Clarks. Sorry!
Interested in new Clarks products?
Enjoy every step in Clarks. Built with style and comfort to deliver great quality and value, every pair of Clarks brand footwear has technology built right in. With the elegant craftsmanship of the Clarks Artisan Collection to the extreme comfort of the Clarks Unstructured Collection and the quirky originality of Clarks Originals including their famous Clarks desert boot, Clarks never compromises on style in their quest to deliver superior quality and value.
The Clarks Companies N.A., makers of Clarks shoes, Bostonian shoes, Privo shoes, Indigo shoes, and Originals is a pioneer in the concept of comfort footwear. One part tradition. One part innovation. Clarks has a 180+ year heritage of designing and manufacturing uniquely styled, top quality, comfortable footwear.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Clarks Vulcan Remus
The shoes are very comfortable once you break them in. The first 2-3 days I got horrible cuts on the back of both heels. I ended up buying heal pads and that has helped immensely to stretch them out just enough to make the cutting go away. Now they are super comfortable for everyday use without any pain. Highly recommended, just get those heal pads for the first 2-3 days.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Sandeep P - customer
- from Austin, TX
- May 14, 2013