- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Ryla Castle is part of the Clarks® Artisan Collection.
- Give your favorite slacks a dose of style with the Ryla Castle.
- Smooth leather upper captures the eye with laser cut shapes and accent stitching.
- Soft suede linings add to the comfort of the Ortholite® footbed.
- Sculpted, stacked heel adds chic appeal.
- Genuine rubber outsole supplies a stable stride.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Ryla Castle by Clarks. Sorry!
Interested in new Clarks products?
Enjoy every step in Clarks. Built with style and comfort to deliver great quality and value, every pair of Clarks brand footwear has technology built right in. With the elegant craftsmanship of the Clarks Artisan Collection to the extreme comfort of the Clarks Unstructured Collection and the quirky originality of Clarks Originals including their famous Clarks desert boot, Clarks never compromises on style in their quest to deliver superior quality and value.
The Clarks Companies N.A., makers of Clarks shoes, Bostonian shoes, Privo shoes, Indigo shoes, and Originals is a pioneer in the concept of comfort footwear. One part tradition. One part innovation. Clarks has a 180+ year heritage of designing and manufacturing uniquely styled, top quality, comfortable footwear.
100% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Clarks Ryla Castle
So cute!! But too large for the size. Skip the wide size in this one. My feet are wide but these were way too big!
- SandraDee - customer
- from Glenmoore, PA
- March 13, 2013
I usually wear 7W. I ordered these shoes in that size, but they were too big lengthwise and my toes felt as if they were being pressed down. I liked the shoes and need a pair Stone color. So, I exchanged them for 6.5W. This time, the shoes were the right length, but they were hurting my toes. The toe box is very small and the top still felt that it pressed down on my toes. It was uncomfortable just putting them. I walked a couple of steps on my carpet, but my toes hurt. I sent these back. I buy Clarks for the comfort. These shoes are not comfortable at all.
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Liz - customer
- from Texas
- March 3, 2013