- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Nikki Temp is part of the Clarks® Bendables Collection.
- Jeans, skirt or khakis - you can't go wrong when wearing the Nikki Temp mary jane from Clarks.
- Premium leather upper with cutout details and stitching designs for much added visual appeal.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure allows for easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
- Soft fabric lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- OrthoLite® footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- TPR outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Bendables™ construction provides flexible comfort.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Nikki Tempo by Clarks. Sorry!
Interested in new Clarks products?
Enjoy every step in Clarks. Built with style and comfort to deliver great quality and value, every pair of Clarks brand footwear has technology built right in. With the elegant craftsmanship of the Clarks Artisan Collection to the extreme comfort of the Clarks Unstructured Collection and the quirky originality of Clarks Originals including their famous Clarks desert boot, Clarks never compromises on style in their quest to deliver superior quality and value.
The Clarks Companies N.A., makers of Clarks shoes, Bostonian shoes, Privo shoes, Indigo shoes, and Originals is a pioneer in the concept of comfort footwear. One part tradition. One part innovation. Clarks has a 180+ year heritage of designing and manufacturing uniquely styled, top quality, comfortable footwear.
9% Full size too large
18% Half size too Large
64% True to size
9% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
91% Felt true to width
9% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
11% Excellent arch support
89% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Clarks Nikki Tempo
Every summer I try to find a slip on shoe that can work like a sandal but has more coverage without causing those awful blisters. The Nikki Tempo by Clarks is that shoe. It was so comfortable right out of the box. I ordered the blue color which looks great with jeans and capris. The style is very attractive and the comfort is outstanding. I plan to order it in the brown waxy too.
- Teresa - customer
- from Colorado
- April 14, 2013
These were keepers! Not too wide across the foot like so many other sandels I've tried and sent back. They are comfortable but the bonus is I can still put in extra arch support with my orthodic this summer and keep cool with skirts and capris, etc.
- Leasa - customer
- from Southern California
- April 15, 2013
These are simply adorable sandals! I bought the brown waxy and love the color. They go with every color and go with pants or skirts. I am currently nursing an ankle tendon so I cannot wear them much yet except for around the house, but I look forward to healing and wearing them more this summer. They were listed under "orthotic friendly" shoes, but I won't be wearing these with my dress orthotics. When I put them in the shoe it is just too tight, plus you can see the orthotic from the side. A thinner orthotic would probably work just fine for those of you who need them.
I'd also recommend: Keens, Brooks
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- May 22, 2013
Lovely color. Plenty of room in the toe without looking like a boat. (I wear a size 11 so this is always an issue.) The hook and loop closure is great; allows me to widen when my feet are puffy or I'm wearing thick socks and otherwise tighten up for better support. I love these shoes.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Karen M - customer
- from ferndale mi
- May 8, 2013
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Lori - customer
- from Portland OR
- May 6, 2013