- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Enjoy the classic look and comfort of the Armada Spanish loafer from Clarks®.
- Nubuck and mesh or leather and mesh upper with dual goring that allows for easy on-and-off wear.
- Soft fabric lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Removable EVA-cushioned insole massages the foot with each and every step.
- Flexible synthetic outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Armada Spanish by Clarks. Sorry!
Interested in new Clarks products?
Enjoy every step in Clarks. Built with style and comfort to deliver great quality and value, every pair of Clarks brand footwear has technology built right in. With the elegant craftsmanship of the Clarks Artisan Collection to the extreme comfort of the Clarks Unstructured Collection and the quirky originality of Clarks Originals including their famous Clarks desert boot, Clarks never compromises on style in their quest to deliver superior quality and value.
The Clarks Companies N.A., makers of Clarks shoes, Bostonian shoes, Privo shoes, Indigo shoes, and Originals is a pioneer in the concept of comfort footwear. One part tradition. One part innovation. Clarks has a 180+ year heritage of designing and manufacturing uniquely styled, top quality, comfortable footwear.
0% Full size too large
50% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
50% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Clarks Armada Spanish
I love these although I had to replace the insoles with some commercial insoles with real heel support. They look great and feel great. I'm going to order another pair but have to factor in the cost of an additional $30 for real insoles. I wouldn't suggest these for anything other than casual wear because the support isn't there for me. I generally have to add insoles to all my shoes so this criticism wouldn't apply to most.
I'd also recommend: Born
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Iowa
- May 22, 2013
These shoes were too narrow for me, but overall I liked the style and design. I had to send them back.
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Jason - customer
- May 13, 2013