- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Rockin' a pair of the Clae™ Ellington sneakers may not earn you a noble title worthy of a monarch, but they sure look great with a pair of classy denims.
- Features leather upper that's partially perforated at the toe-box and extends halfway to the medial/lateral side of the shoe.
- Heel pull tab and perforated tongue.
- Leather lining with removable sockliner.
- Built on a solid yet subtle rubber sole for flexibility and comfort.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Ellington by Clae. Sorry!
Interested in new Clae products?
The introduction of Clae sneakers spawned a new definition of casual. Clae sneaks deliver quality production, attention to detail and fashionable style. After a three year incubation, 2007 saw the return of Clae shoes to satisfy the cravings of the marketplace for a fresh look to footwear.
Clae men´s shoes continue to offer classic styles while new products leverage Clae´s philosophy for creating comfortable yet fashion-forward men´s shoes.
0% Full size too large
50% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
50% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
100% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Love these. Soft leather without being too flimsy. And so comfortable. I often get compliments. I always buy a size larger with Clae's.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- from Oakland, CA
- December 5, 2011
Way rad shoes. Clae's shoes out of the box are squishy in the footbed. So I took out the one it came with and put in a super feet footbed. Much better. I no longer feel like I'm going to fall on my face when I walk forward.
I'd also recommend: Creative Recreation, Zuriik
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
No arch support
- Jackson - customer
- from Phoenix
- December 9, 2012