- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- Make a regal impact with the sparkling elegance of this Citizen® timepiece.
- Part of the Silhouette Crystal Collection.
- Using the most advanced technology in watch making, the Eco-Drive™ never needs a battery. Citizen's Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light (natural or artificial) and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. Recharges continuously and has a power reserve that lasts from 6 months to 5 years (depends on model). Quick start up after exposure to light.
- Stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Jewelry clasp closure with push-button release.
- Two-hand analog display with quartz movement.
- Dial includes silver-tone hands.
- Dazzling crystals embellish the bezel.
- Water resistant.
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 21 mm
- Case Width: 21 mm
- Case Depth: 6 mm
- Band Width: 1⁄4 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 8 in
- Weight: 1 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the EX1080-56A by Citizen Watches. Sorry!
Interested in new Citizen Watches products?
It starts with a simple, yet revolutionary concept; a watch that never needs a battery. Citizen Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light -- from any natural or artifical light source -- and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. It recharges continuously in any kind of light to run forever. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.
With styles ranging from dress models to sport models, there is a perfect Citizen Eco-Drive watch for every consumer.