- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- Treat your eyes to the beauty of this Citizen® timepiece.
- Part of the Regent collection.
- Using the most advanced technology in watch making, the Eco-Drive timepiece never needs a battery. Citizen's Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light (natural or artificial) and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. Recharges continuously and has a power reserve that lasts from 6 months to 5 years (depends on model). Quick start up after exposure to light.
- Silver-tone stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Fold-over clasp closure with push-button release.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement and date display window.
- Brilliant mother-of-pearl dial includes diamond hour markers.
- Anti-reflective sapphire dial window.
- Luxurious diamond pavé setting at bezel.
- Water resistant 100 meters/330 feet.
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 26 mm
- Case Width: 26 mm
- Case Depth: 8 mm
- Band Width: 1⁄2 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 7 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2.34 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the EW1821-55Y by Citizen Watches. Sorry!
Interested in new Citizen Watches products?
It starts with a simple, yet revolutionary concept; a watch that never needs a battery. Citizen Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light -- from any natural or artifical light source -- and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. It recharges continuously in any kind of light to run forever. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.
With styles ranging from dress models to sport models, there is a perfect Citizen Eco-Drive watch for every consumer.
Citizen Watches EW1821-55Y
This is a little hard for me because I have worn the same Tag Heuer stainless watch for the past 13 years. It finally failed because it keeps getting some condensation on the inside of the face. I scratched up watches so bad before the Tag that it was well worth the investment for the diamond crystal face. So in a sense I am downgrading here on my watch. I just could not pull the trigger on an equivalent $1700 Tag so I researched the Eco Drive. I like the fact you do not have to replace the battery. I will be curious to see how long it lasts. The true test of course will be if I scratch the crystal. Given that its a sapphire crystal and only a diamond should be able to scratch it I am crossing my fingers! The watch is much lighter than my Tag but I do like the clasp on the eco drive better. It's an easy off and on. I swim multiple times a week and the watch is rated to 100M so I am hoping it will survive that test as well. Overall the watch has a nice elegant look but also sporty. However, the diamond accents look a bit cheap maybe because of the prongs in the middle. The one issue I have is that the watch is hard to read because the face is very light mother of pearl. This makes for a pretty watch but hard to read light sliver hands and diamond markers on such a light face. If I had a do over, I would look for a darker face or at least better readability. I still need to remove a link or two to make it fit right but overall so far I am pleased with the looks and function. I still miss my Tag and am still going to try and fix it again but this gives me a good second option that's a little dressier and didn't break the bank.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Texas
- September 4, 2012