- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- Ceramic meets sparkling diamonds in this icy-cool timepiece!
- Part of the Ceramic collection.
- Citizen's Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light (natural or artificial) and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. The lithium-ion cell recharges continuously and has a power reserve lasts from 6 months to 5 years (depends on model).
- Stainless steel case and bracelet with ceramic center links.
- Fold-over clasp closure with push-button release.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement, three sub-dials and date display window.
- Chronograph functionality.
- Dial includes silver-tone hands and diamond hour markers.
- Water resistant 10 ATM/100 meters.
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 38 mm
- Case Width: 38 mm
- Case Depth: 10 mm
- Band Width: 1⁄2 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 8 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the EM0030-59A by Citizen Watches. Sorry!
Interested in new Citizen Watches products?
It starts with a simple, yet revolutionary concept; a watch that never needs a battery. Citizen Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light -- from any natural or artifical light source -- and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. It recharges continuously in any kind of light to run forever. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.
With styles ranging from dress models to sport models, there is a perfect Citizen Eco-Drive watch for every consumer.
Citizen Watches EM0030-59A
It is a beautiful watch that can be sporty or elaborate depending upon what you wear with it. I have a very small wrist but it still Citizen's watch from around 2002 and it still works!
- Anonymous - customer
- December 30, 2012
This is a beautiful watch, just a bit large for me. I know that is the current style; however, I really need more of a sport watch, not quite as elaborate.
I'd also recommend: rolex
- Anonymous - customer
- from stuart, fl
- August 13, 2012