- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- Part of the Palidoro Crystal Collection, the EG2020-52A is a gorgeous timepiece that features Eco-Drive.
- Citizen's Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light (natural or artificial) and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. The lithium-ion cell recharges continuously and has a power reserve lasts from 6 months to 5 years (depends on model).
- Stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Deployment clasp with push button.
- Swarovski® crystal case.
- Water resistant.
Face Width 9mm
Face Height 18mm
Face Depth 6mm
Band Width 10mm
Band Circumference 7 inches
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the EG2020-52A by Citizen Watches. Sorry!
Interested in new Citizen Watches products?
It starts with a simple, yet revolutionary concept; a watch that never needs a battery. Citizen Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light -- from any natural or artifical light source -- and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. It recharges continuously in any kind of light to run forever. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.
With styles ranging from dress models to sport models, there is a perfect Citizen Eco-Drive watch for every consumer.
Citizen Watches EG2020-52A
I have 2 Citizen watches one more sporty and one more dressy. I thought I lost my watch, this model but in gold. Then discovered somehow it had gotten into the washing machine! I thought it would be curtains for the watch, at first as it did not move, then I put it under a light and "Voila". I have had this watch since 2007, get lots of compliments on it and enjoy the look and feel very much. I am super impressed with these watches!
- Carol w - customer
- from United States
- July 4, 2012