- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- Put your busy schedule in check with this handsome timepiece from Citizen®.
- Part of the World Perpetual A-T Collection.
- Using the most advanced technology in watchmaking, the Eco-Drive never needs a battery. Citizen's Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light (natural or artificial) and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. Recharges continuously and has a power reserve that lasts from 6 months to 5 years (depends on model). Power reserve meter with quick start up after exposure to light.
- Atomic timekeeping with radio-controlled accuracy.
- Perpetual calendar.
- Stainless steel case.
- Black rubber strap with adjustable buckle closure.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement and date display window.
- Dial includes silver-tone hands and hour markers.
- Black bezel detailed with 26 cities.
- Water resistant 200 meters/666 feet.
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 43 mm
- Case Width: 43 mm
- Case Depth: 11 mm
- Band Width: 7⁄8 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 9 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 3.44 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the CB0020-09E by Citizen Watches. Sorry!
Interested in new Citizen Watches products?
It starts with a simple, yet revolutionary concept; a watch that never needs a battery. Citizen Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light -- from any natural or artifical light source -- and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. It recharges continuously in any kind of light to run forever. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.
With styles ranging from dress models to sport models, there is a perfect Citizen Eco-Drive watch for every consumer.
Citizen Watches CB0020-09E
Very impressive watch: solar-powered, syncs nightly with the atomic clock, perpetual calendar, easy switching between time zones, sapphire crystal, great aesthetics, etc. Mine finds the atomic clock signal easily, though I live only 400 miles from Fort Collins. Setup is not too difficult, and probably only must be done once -- this is a "set it and forget it" item. My only complaint is about the rubber strap. It looks great, but it is long, and can only be adjusted to a smaller size by cutting off bits -- and Citizen provides no instructions. (Check the web for instructions.) And even with the strap adjusted properly, I find the clasp irritates my wrist a bit. We'll see if it gets more comfortable after a break-in period. If not, I will spend $25 on a good leather strap and have done with it.
- Anonymous - customer
- July 25, 2012