- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- The ultimate timepiece for the modern gentleman.
- Part of the Titanium Collection.
- Using the most advanced technology in watch making, the Eco-Drive never needs a battery. Citizen's Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light (natural or artificial) and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. Recharges continuously and has a power reserve lasts from 6 months to 5 years (depends on model). Quick start up after exposure to light.
- Ion-plated titanium case and bracelet.
- Fold-over clasp closure with push-button release.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement, three sub-dials and date display window.
- Chronograph functionality.
- Dial includes silver-tone hands and hour markers.
- Water resistant 100 meters/330 feet.
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 41 mm
- Case Width: 41 mm
- Case Depth: 12 mm
- Band Width: 3⁄4 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 10 in
- Weight: 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the CA0265-59E by Citizen Watches. Sorry!
Interested in new Citizen Watches products?
It starts with a simple, yet revolutionary concept; a watch that never needs a battery. Citizen Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light -- from any natural or artifical light source -- and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. It recharges continuously in any kind of light to run forever. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.
With styles ranging from dress models to sport models, there is a perfect Citizen Eco-Drive watch for every consumer.
Citizen Watches CA0265-59E
Great watch! Lightweight and all the features I wanted. I would give it 5 stars but the black coating scratches off easily! Would prefer a more durable finish.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Northern California
- March 21, 2012