- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- Deep-sea dive to your heart's content with this exotic Citizen® timepiece!
- Part of the Promaster collection.
- Using the most advanced technology in watchmaking, the Eco-Drive Calibre 2100 never needs a battery. Citizen's Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light (natural or artificial) and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. Recharges continuously and has a power reserve that lasts from 6 months to 5 years (depends on model). Power reserve meter with quick start up after exposure to light.
- Polished stainless steel case with black silicone strap.
- Adjustable buckle closure.
- Luminous three-hand analog display with quartz movement and date display window.
- Black textured dial includes hour markers.
- Dial ring features minute track.
- Non-reflective crystal window.
- Unidirectional rotating bezel.
- Water resistant 300 meters/1000 feet.
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 44 mm
- Case Width: 44 mm
- Case Depth: 14 mm
- Band Width: 3⁄4 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 9 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 5 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the BN0085-01E by Citizen Watches. Sorry!
Interested in new Citizen Watches products?
It starts with a simple, yet revolutionary concept; a watch that never needs a battery. Citizen Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light -- from any natural or artifical light source -- and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. It recharges continuously in any kind of light to run forever. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.
With styles ranging from dress models to sport models, there is a perfect Citizen Eco-Drive watch for every consumer.
Citizen Watches BN0085-01E
It's a very big watch. That is the only downside. Great casual watch (i.e. you don't just have to wear it for diving). The illumination on the hands is exceptionally bright and the battery never needs to be changed. If you don't need more than the time, date, and can use a rotating bezel as a timer, this is a great watch. Another huge perk, there is no obnoxious tick noise out of this watch.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Milwaukee, WI
- October 26, 2011
My husband is delighted with his new watch. He loves the fact that he never has to wind it or change a battery. He also likes the band and the fact that the watch is luminous. We have not gone to the beach or pool yet, but have read all the instructions to make sure it is water-resistant.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Great Falls, VA
- January 10, 2013
Great looking watch. Bought this for my husband for his birthday for every day use (he's a nurse). He's not a diver but he loves the look of diver watches but he needed something more casual/durable than a metal band. His wrist is smallish and the size of the face still is not overbearing. Well constructed and materials are great quality so far. He's had it for a month now and wears its everyday. Looks great with work wear, casual/sporty wear, and his suits, too! My favorite part is the Eco-drive so I'm hoping it really lasts in terms of functioning without a battery. I recommend this watch if you need an every day watch that looks classy and works!! I say this versus my husband's old Rolex that he needs to wind everyday. :-)
- Kay C - customer
- from NYC
- December 26, 2012