- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- The bold and breathtaking men's watch from Citizen® complements your casually rugged ensemble perfectly.
- Part of the Men's Straps collection.
- Using the most advanced technology in watch making, the Eco-Drive never needs a battery. Citizen's Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light (natural or artificial) and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. Recharges continuously and has a power reserve lasts from 6 months to 5 years (depends on model). Quick start up after exposure to light.
- Black ion-plated stainless steel case.
- Black canvas strap with adjustable buckle closure.
- Three-hand Eco-Drive™ movement with date display.
- Green dial with silver-tone hands and markers.
- Scratch resistant mineral crystal.
- Water resistant to 100 meters/330 feet.
Face Width 42mm
Face Depth 11mm
Face Height 42mm
Band Width 22mm
Band Circumference 10 inches
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the BM8475-00X by Citizen Watches. Sorry!
Interested in new Citizen Watches products?
It starts with a simple, yet revolutionary concept; a watch that never needs a battery. Citizen Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light -- from any natural or artifical light source -- and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. It recharges continuously in any kind of light to run forever. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.
With styles ranging from dress models to sport models, there is a perfect Citizen Eco-Drive watch for every consumer.
Citizen Watches BM8475-00X
Really like the look of the face and the movement. On your wrist, the face is definitely more of an olive drab and lighter than what comes through on the photo, but it works. Super bright luminescence on the dial numbers & hands. Very quiet movement for quartz. Crystal is nice and clear. Lightweight, just the right size. The canvas strap is odd to get used to, and I sort of wish the eyelets on it weren't plain metal - they should be black too in my opinion. I consider it a good value for the money.
I'd also recommend: Panerai, Bell + Ross
- Anonymous - customer
- from Midwest US
- March 1, 2012
A very nice modest looking watch. The comfort could be better but overall a good watch.
- DawudB - customer
- from Philadelphia
- August 2, 2011
My husband really loves this. It stays powered without batteries and it glows in the dark. He is wearing it when we go camping and kayaking. The only con for him is that the face is so big. But since we are getting older it's good because he can see the numbers better! This is his second Citizens and they both are great.
- Nancy F - customer
- from Columbia, SC
- March 8, 2013