- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- This stylish watch is ideal for your active lifestyle.
- Using the most advanced technology in watch making, the Eco-Drive Corso never needs a battery. Citizen's Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light (natural or artificial) and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. Recharges continuously and has a power reserve lasts from 6 months to 5 years (depends on model). Quick start up after exposure to light.
- Stainless steel case.
- Canvas strap with adjustable buckle closure.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement and date display window.
- Dial features hour markers and minute track.
- Water resistant 10 ATM/100 meters.
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 37 mm
- Case Width: 37 mm
- Case Depth: 9 mm
- Band Width: 3⁄4 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 10 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the BM8180-03E by Citizen Watches. Sorry!
Interested in new Citizen Watches products?
It starts with a simple, yet revolutionary concept; a watch that never needs a battery. Citizen Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light -- from any natural or artifical light source -- and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. It recharges continuously in any kind of light to run forever. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.
With styles ranging from dress models to sport models, there is a perfect Citizen Eco-Drive watch for every consumer.
Citizen Watches BM8180-03E
I've had this watch for about a month now and so far so good. No complaints, however I do recommend changing the standard watch band with one of the more modern military straps being sold (see item pictures for suggestions).
- Tee - customer
- from Brooklyn, NY
- June 7, 2010
Great watch, only bad thing is the size of the eyelets and have to wear it a little loser than I would like, but still a good watch and worth the money.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Fayetteville, AR
- June 11, 2011
This watch is great and a great value. The band is a little small as the rest of the reviews state. I work in Afghanistan and battery failure is not an option. Eco drive solves that. I love the minimalist design and classic look. A day in the sun will keep the dial illuminated all night. Be cool like me and buy it!
- DynoDave - customer
- from Central Florida
- March 4, 2011
Good military style hours, good for both to men and women, my wife dressed them and hours perfectly looked on her hand. The qualitative thong, is in the dark well visible a dial and hands. There is the money, an excellent product.
I'd also recommend: Clarks
- Sergey - customer
- from Moscow,Russia
- December 21, 2010
I love this watch. It’s a classic military style watch, kind of big but not that big and of quality construction. I love the idea of not having to change the battery for a long, long time is very pleasing to me. Two things, though: the numbers don’t light up at night unless you "recharge" it in some source of light and even then it’s not that bright. And the other is the band; even though I like the color and the eyelets, it can be either too loose or too tight between eyelets. None of these really bother me since I like my watch to be a little loose but it can a hassle to others. Overall, I think it’s a great watch.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Atanta, GA
- March 15, 2012