- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- Climb the ladder of sophistication with this distinguished Citizen timepiece.
- Part of the Calibre 8700 collection.
- Using the most advanced technology in watch making, the Eco-Drive never needs a battery. Citizen's Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light (natural or artificial) and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. Recharges continuously and has a power reserve lasts from 6 months to 5 years (depends on model). Quick start up after exposure to light.
- Stainless steel face and bracelet.
- Fold-over clasp closure with push-button release.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement, three sub-dials and date display window.
- Chronograph functionality.
- Dial includes roman numeral hour markers.
- Dial ring features both minute and month track.
- Water resistant 100 meters/330 feet.
- Non-reflective crystal window.
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 39 mm
- Case Width: 39 mm
- Case Depth: 10 mm
- Band Width: 2⁄3 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the BL8000-54L by Citizen Watches. Sorry!
Interested in new Citizen Watches products?
It starts with a simple, yet revolutionary concept; a watch that never needs a battery. Citizen Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light -- from any natural or artifical light source -- and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. It recharges continuously in any kind of light to run forever. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.
With styles ranging from dress models to sport models, there is a perfect Citizen Eco-Drive watch for every consumer.
Citizen Watches BL8000-54L
Pleasantly surprised - I recently purchased this watch to use as an "every day" item for its durability and good looks. Wow! I was pleasantly surprised at the functionality and wearablity it lends. I have received more compliments with this watch, than any of my other fine watches that I currently own. I have developed a greater sense of appreciation for it as it has confirmed it's value and worth.
- Frank - customer
- from Santa Clarita, CA
- August 27, 2007
I was looking for nice watch for when I need to clean up for various activities, but that also would not break the bank. This Citizen watch serves nicely. I gravitate towards items that have clean, timeless lines and the all silver body and roman numeral use lend to that nicely. The face itself is almost too busy, but has grown on me as I have worn the watch more. In some of the sale's pictures the face is quite blue. If this is of concern, do not worry yourself. It is really dark, more of a slate color, especially in the sun. It contrasts beautifully with the silver. Finally, and maybe most importantly, its an eco drive. Solar power! There is no winding, no batteries to change. The only cons, I would say, is that its heavier than what I am used to, but it is not really noticeable once it is on. I also wish this model came with the radio link to the atomic clock. However this is a minor gripe, for the watch can be set to two different time zones for easily switching when traveling, or between standard and daylight savings if you so choose.
- David K - customer
- from Los Angeles
- May 13, 2012