- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- Be the master of your domain when you wear this precise Citizen® timepiece!
- Part of the Perpetual Calendar Chronograph collection.
- Using the most advanced technology in watch making, the Eco-Drive Calibre 2100 never needs a battery. Citizen's Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light (natural or artificial) and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. Recharges continuously and has a power reserve that lasts from 6 months to 5 years (depends on model). Power reserve meter with quick start up after exposure to light.
- Stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Fold-over clasp with buckle closure and push-button release.
- Luminous three-hand analog display with quartz movement, three sub-dials and date display window.
- Chronograph functionality.
- Dial includes luminous hour markers and minute track at perimeter.
- 1/20th second chronograph measures up to 60 minutes.
- Slide rule bezel measures fuel weight.
- Alarm function.
- Water resistant 100 meters/330 feet.
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 48 mm
- Case Width: 48 mm
- Case Depth: 12 mm
- Band Width: 7⁄8 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 8 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the BL5400-52A by Citizen Watches. Sorry!
Interested in new Citizen Watches products?
It starts with a simple, yet revolutionary concept; a watch that never needs a battery. Citizen Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light -- from any natural or artifical light source -- and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. It recharges continuously in any kind of light to run forever. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.
With styles ranging from dress models to sport models, there is a perfect Citizen Eco-Drive watch for every consumer.
Citizen Watches BL5400-52A
Received this watch about 6 weeks ago and waited to wear it a few times before my review. Excellent watch. It is very stylish and functional once you figure out how to set the time/date/year. That's my only gripe with the watch, the poor instruction manual. However, it comes with a instructional DVD and I recommend using that to set up the watch. Once it is set it is an awesome watch. It has a perpetual calendar so it counts leap years. It also utilizes the Citizen Eco-Drive system so you never need a battery. Brilliant. So far no scratches on either the bracelet and the watch face. A definite must buy in my book. I look forward to purchasing more Citizen watches in the future. Thank you Zappos for a great online shopping experience!
- RT M - customer
- from San Diego
- April 15, 2013