- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- Part of the Nighthawk Collection, the Citizen BJ7000-52E features Eco-Drive, the most advanced technology in watch making.
- Citizen's Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light (natural or artificial) and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. Recharges continuously and has a power reserve lasts from 6 months to 5 years (depends on model). Low charge warning with quick start up after exposure to light. Unstoppable, the battery never needs to be replaced.
- Stainless steel bracelet and case.
- Fold over clasp with push button closure.
- Pilot's Slide Rule dial ring operated by crown at 8 o'clock position.
- Large luminous markers for easy readability.
- Dual time.
- Date display.
- Non-reflective crystal.
- Water resistant to 666 ft. (200m).
- Day and date display.
Face Width 38mm
Face Height 38mm
Face Depth 12mm
Band Width 18mm
Band Circumference 8.5 inches
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the BJ7000-52E by Citizen Watches. Sorry!
Interested in new Citizen Watches products?
It starts with a simple, yet revolutionary concept; a watch that never needs a battery. Citizen Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light -- from any natural or artifical light source -- and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. It recharges continuously in any kind of light to run forever. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.
With styles ranging from dress models to sport models, there is a perfect Citizen Eco-Drive watch for every consumer.
Citizen Watches BJ7000-52E
Really great watch! Has a very classy and dressy look to it, while still having enough pizazz to be worn as a casual watch. Great all around watch. And yes...the E6B bezel is wicked slick and works great!
- Scott M - customer
- from Clayton, NC
- March 22, 2013