- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- Timeless appeal and clean design are pillars of strength with this Citizen watch.
- Using the most advanced technology in watch making, the Eco-Drive never needs a battery. Citizen's Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light (natural or artificial) and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. Recharges continuously and has a power reserve that lasts from 6 months to 5 years (depends on model). Quick start up after exposure to light.
- Stainless steel case.
- Croc-embossed bracelet with buckle closure.
- Two-hand Eco-Drive™ quartz movement with date display window.
- Luminous hands.
- Dial ring features minute track.
- Water resistant 30 meters/100 feet.
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 38 mm
- Case Width: 38 mm
- Case Depth: 8 mm
- Band Width: 3⁄4 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 9 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the AU1040-08E by Citizen Watches. Sorry!
Interested in new Citizen Watches products?
It starts with a simple, yet revolutionary concept; a watch that never needs a battery. Citizen Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light -- from any natural or artifical light source -- and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. It recharges continuously in any kind of light to run forever. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.
With styles ranging from dress models to sport models, there is a perfect Citizen Eco-Drive watch for every consumer.
Citizen Watches AU1040-08E
Bought this as a holiday gift for my husband and he absolutely loves it. I wanted to find something classic and simple yet stylish and sophisticated...it's exactly that.
- Trisha M - customer
- from Los Angeles
- January 5, 2012
This is a classic and handsome watch. I am a college student and the watch is low maintenance where I can just throw it on quickly in the morning without worrying about the batteries. The simple design goes with pretty much anything. I had been looking for a simple watch with a leather band that would last me potentially a lifetime and I really did like this watch as soon as I saw it. The only thing is that the watch is pretty pricey (I am used to the cheap disposable watches) but it seems to be of good quality. If the watch had a sapphire glass instead of quartz it would be perfect for me as I am a little clumsy and I foresee myself in the future somehow scratching the watch.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New Jersey
- August 22, 2012