- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- So you've got somewhere to go but you want to pack light and take only the essentials. Enter the Soyuz Laptop Bag from Chrome™—an all-purpose, go-anywhere pack that's great for any occasion in any weather!
- Features a medium-sized bag with a seam-sealed, roll-tight, waterproof compartment that fits most 17" computers.
- Weatherproof 1,000D Cordura shell.
- Fully waterproof, seam-sealed main compartment.
- Watertight rolltop closure.
- External wet-dry stash pockets and waterproof secured zipper pocket.
- Webbed haul loop handle and daisy chain lash points.
- Padded shoulder straps with sternum strap for optimum fit.
- Padded backpanel.
- Unbreakable, laser-cut stainless-steel hardware.
- Weatherproof urethane coated YKK® zippers.
- Fabric: 1000D Cordura outer shell, 1 lb 2 oz. seam-sealed truck-tarp liner.
- Middle Width: 14 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 25 1⁄4 in
- Strap Drop: 16 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Soyuz Laptop Bag by Chrome. Sorry!
Interested in new Chrome products?
Before long, people were knocking on their door. Word was out that Chrome was making the best messenger bags around. What started out of necessity became a business with an ethic: build functional products that people can rely on and do it well.
Eventually they moved to San Francisco, a city with a huge urban cycling scene. The business grew. Bags were joined by clothes, gear and shoes. Their products showed up from Brooklyn to Berlin to Tokyo. For Chrome, what matters today is what mattered in the garage - building products that work, and standing behind everything they make.
Chrome Soyuz Laptop Bag
Pros: as waterproof as promised, comfy straps, narrow body conceals how much you're actually carrying, no frivolous straps, high quality construction. Cons: too tall for short people (I'm 5'3"), the chest strap is awkwardly placed for ladies, the outer pockets don't close completely when full, you can feel bulky items against your back. Overall though, I love this bag, especially the divided laptop compartment. Fits my Macbook Pro 15" perfectly and stays dry on my commute.
I'd also recommend: Timbuk2, Alchemy Goods
- Anonymous - customer
- from Washington DC
- November 16, 2010
- Fulwave - customer
- from New York, NY
- April 9, 2013