- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Why travel with your whole life in tow? Carry only the essentials with the Shank hip pack from Chrome®.
- A versatile hip pack.
- Main compartment has a built-in divider to keep your cell phone, travel documents and other small items organized.
- Built-in key loop.
- Easy access U-lock holster.
- Adjustable belt converts from a hip belt to a cross-chest sling.
- Comfortable 1 inch belt tucks away when not in use.
- Waterproof urethane YKK zippers.
· Weatherproof 1,050 denier Cordura® outer shell.
· Weatherproof military grade 18 ounce truck tarpaulin liner.
· Nylon 69 thread.
- Care Instructions:
· Hand wash cold only using mild detergent and a nylon brush.
· Do not bleach.
· Lay flat to dry.
- Volume: 4L.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Bottom Width: 10 3⁄4 in
- Middle Width: 10 3⁄4 in
- Top Width: 10 3⁄4 in
- Depth: 3 1⁄2 in
- Height: 6 1⁄4 in
- Strap Length: 43 in
- Strap Drop: 19 in
- Weight: 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Shank by Chrome. Sorry!
Interested in new Chrome products?
Before long, people were knocking on their door. Word was out that Chrome was making the best messenger bags around. What started out of necessity became a business with an ethic: build functional products that people can rely on and do it well.
Eventually they moved to San Francisco, a city with a huge urban cycling scene. The business grew. Bags were joined by clothes, gear and shoes. Their products showed up from Brooklyn to Berlin to Tokyo. For Chrome, what matters today is what mattered in the garage - building products that work, and standing behind everything they make.