- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Whether you're prepping for a weekend spree or the daily commute across campus, you're sure to be set with the ORP backpack from Chrome®.
- Ultralightweight rolltop daypack.
- Waterproof rolltop is designed to accommodate a wide range of load sizes.
- 100% seamtaped for water-resistant protection.
- Rolltop compression straps help improve visibility.
- Roomy main compartment holds all the essentials.
- Internal divider sleeve helps organize cargo.
- Ergonomic shoulder strap construction.
- Sternum strap helps evenly distribute the load.
- Industrial metal cam lock under arm compression buckles.
- Durable truck tarpaulin bottom panel.
- Materials: Lightweight, durable 100 denier double-coated diamond ripstop nylon with waterproof taped seams.
Nylon 69 thread.
- Volume: 24L.
- Care Instructions:
Wipe down with dry cloth.
Handwash cold with soft bristle brush, hang dry.
Mild detergent only. No bleach.
- Bottom Width: 10 in
- Middle Width: 13 in
- Top Width: 15 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 24 in
- Strap Length: 36 in
- Strap Drop: 18 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 2 in
- Weight: 14 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the ORP (Operation Readiness Pack) by Chrome. Sorry!
Interested in new Chrome products?
Before long, people were knocking on their door. Word was out that Chrome was making the best messenger bags around. What started out of necessity became a business with an ethic: build functional products that people can rely on and do it well.
Eventually they moved to San Francisco, a city with a huge urban cycling scene. The business grew. Bags were joined by clothes, gear and shoes. Their products showed up from Brooklyn to Berlin to Tokyo. For Chrome, what matters today is what mattered in the garage - building products that work, and standing behind everything they make.
Chrome ORP (Operation Readiness Pack)
I love this backpack! I was surprised how much stuff I can fit in it. This brand is very popular in the biking (bicycle) community, but their products are great when riding motorcycles too.
- Vasil S - customer
- June 12, 2012