- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Made in the USA.
- Bikers are indeed a different breed. From their wheels to their gear, they answer to a higher calling. The small militia-inspired Orlov rolltop pack from Chrome™—with its dual waterproof compartments—is an adventure waiting to be explored!
- Waterproof rolltop closure accommodates a range of load sizes.
- Dual waterproof compartments separate wet/dry gear.
- External pockets with stainless-steel hardware for quick, secure access to u-lock and work tools.
- Daisy-chain mounting loops for attaching carabiner clips or bike lights.
- Industrial strength hook-and-loop accessory shoulder mounting straps.
- Zippered laptop pocket can fit up to 15" computers.
- Ergonomic shoulder strap design with EVA foam back panel for improved fit and breathability.
- Sternum-strap for load distribution.
- Industrial metal cam-lock under arm compression buckles.
- Weatherproof 1000D Cordura outer shell.
- Waterproof 1800D military-grade truck tarpaulin liner with bar welded seams.
- Volume: 27L
- Hand wash in cold water only with a nylon brush.
- Use mild detergent.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do not use bleach.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Orlov by Chrome. Sorry!
Interested in new Chrome products?
Before long, people were knocking on their door. Word was out that Chrome was making the best messenger bags around. What started out of necessity became a business with an ethic: build functional products that people can rely on and do it well.
Eventually they moved to San Francisco, a city with a huge urban cycling scene. The business grew. Bags were joined by clothes, gear and shoes. Their products showed up from Brooklyn to Berlin to Tokyo. For Chrome, what matters today is what mattered in the garage - building products that work, and standing behind everything they make.
This pack is a throwback to when things were simple, and meant to last. There's not a ton of grimcracks and trim pieces to lose stitching and peel off. I've got a bunch of different backpacks, some wear thin and out like Camelbak, others last for years of riding and packing. I'm thinking particularly of Arctryx. Still, the latter looks kind of tattered and worn. Chrome are those kinds of things that just look better and better. Amazing how well they fit, as simple as they are constructed.
- MaxW - customer
- from Tucson
- November 22, 2012