- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Arrive on the scene of your next shoot looking organized and sharp with the Niko utility bag from Chrome®.
- A weatherproof, padded pro camera bag with a quick release buckle.
- Ideal for storing your camera, lenses, flash, battery packs, extra film or filters and tripod or bike pump.
- Padded EVA shoulder strap with cross-chest load stabilizer for enhanced rideability.
- Iconic quick-release buckle with integreated bottle opener.
- Easy access top loading camera compartment.
- Vast main compartment with dual-zip closure and customizable padding for efficient storage of camera equipment.
- Hook-and-loop straps for mini tripod.
- Nylon 69 thread.
- Waterproof urethane YKZ zippers.
· Weatherproof 1,050 denier nylon outer shell.
· Weatherproof military grade 1 lb 2 oz. truck tarpaulin liner.
· 400 denier nylon interior facing.
- Care Instructions:
· Wrap buckle to protect from water and handwash cold with mild detergent.
· Lay flat to dry.
· Once dry, spray lubricant inside buckle.
- Chrome Rated Rideability: 3/3 stars.
- Bottom Width: 9 in
- Middle Width: 9 in
- Top Width: 9 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄2 in
- Height: 16 in
- Strap Length: 45 in
- Strap Drop: 20 in
- Handle Length: 8 in
- Handle Drop: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Niko by Chrome. Sorry!
Interested in new Chrome products?
Before long, people were knocking on their door. Word was out that Chrome was making the best messenger bags around. What started out of necessity became a business with an ethic: build functional products that people can rely on and do it well.
Eventually they moved to San Francisco, a city with a huge urban cycling scene. The business grew. Bags were joined by clothes, gear and shoes. Their products showed up from Brooklyn to Berlin to Tokyo. For Chrome, what matters today is what mattered in the garage - building products that work, and standing behind everything they make.
Killer bag, love the style and the buckle, big enough to fit what I want and not be bulky. No issues with quality or construction.
- Anonymous - customer
- from York, PA
- June 28, 2012
Overall a great bag, very well made and comfortable to carry. Arranging the supplied dividers is a bit futzy and not very intuitive; some online instructions/suggestions on the Chrome site would be a good added value. Highly recommended.
I'd also recommend: Crumpler
- Joseph P - customer
- from Minneapolis
- July 30, 2012
This is a nice, light little bag. It is durable and compact – good for carrying your camera, a few lenses, and a travel tripod around for a day. The full size Niko pack has a lot more storage but at the expense of size. The small size of this bag makes it very nice for heading around the city. The single strap can get a little uncomfortable as the weight increases, but I'd say I'm pushing the back to its limits weight wise. I can snugly fit my 5D mk3, 24-105L, 16-35L, and 50mmL in the pack, and then have room for a few misc items in the top pouch. No room for a laptop, but if I need a laptop while shooting I'm generally brining more gear anyways. I'm a smaller guy, so I hadn't found a backpack style camera bag this compact that can also fit what I need and have been very happy with it so far.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 29, 2013